Skip to main content

Sometimes , little by little

Sometimes , you don't know when things get started . Small little things add up to become a big thing later. These little things gets started even before you notice them. It's not something specific . May it be anger , frustration , happiness , friendship or even love. 
Let's take an example , you know you are not in a good mood today and you get really bad exam results , later , your parents are waiting to see your results with high expectations , next day , the coffee which you usually drink is not available and you even had a bad nightmare ! What all these things further add upto ? Bad mood , bad results , not reaching your parents expectations , nightmare and your unavailable favorite coffee! These things are enough to put you up in a worse mood . 
Let's take another example your homework is completed on time , your test went good , your insta post had unusual high likes and you suddenly met someone really nice in your offline started tuition . What all these things add upto ? Completed homework , good test , high likes and a really nice person in tuition ! Undoubtedly , a better mood then yesterday ! 
In both these examples , the one thing was common , i.e. unexpected bad or good things . In the bad mood case , you didn't expect these things but they still happened with you and your mood worsened . In the good mood case , you didn't expect these things but they too still happened with you and your mood bettered. 
It all happens little by little , even before you know it would happen... Sometimes , you don't intend to , still you hurt someone's feelings !
Sometimes , you never want to , but are told to follow few rules to keep your grades ! 
Sometimes , you never expect to , still you meet someone with whom you want to share so much but can't due to those norms !
These all 'sometimes' things go unexpectedly but you never know when and from where these unexpectations come from... 
But that's the unexpected reality to live with , life goes on , let's live on~πŸ’œ
Fighting!!!❤️

Comments

Here are few of my popular posts you'd like :>

What are soulmates?

 Hey there , humans!!! 😁 I am Dhanshree! ≧﹏≦ Back with a new blog and a new post! I made this blog to share some real life incidents or anything which I find interesting and worth to share. Usually , I write these stuffs in my beloved diary but I sort of enjoy more in typing rather than writing .Sorry , my dear diary if your soul is reading this from somewhere...πŸ˜…πŸ˜†! Let's get back to the main purpose i.e. writing this blog . So , I was once watching a k-drama which is MORE THAN FREINDS and got to know a story about soulmates. The story is not true but it is too beautiful to be untrue ! ( I hope you're getting what i'm trying to say...^^;;) I am not trying to define LOVE, here but just sharing a story. (And of course , how can I know anything about love , i'm just 15 !πŸ˜… ) Also, there are no pictures, so sorry if you miss them @_@ The best story I have ever heard in my life starts here.....πŸ’œ Long ago , the humans had 4 hands , 4 legs , 2 heads but 1 body and 1 soul (

The show must go on

 Hey there , humans!!! 😁 Reallyyyyyyy long time and no see , huh? Hopefully someone else would be throwing taunts on you during the time I went missing lol.  Let's quickly get straight to the topic and then a twist at the end !(With no guarantee if it's a good twist or a bad one) And additionally and strangely , for readers to understand it the right way , there are meanings of few vocab written in the brackets beside them :) Happy reading! ' The show must go o n' is a phrase which is traditionally used by the entertainers or performers of a drama society , circus or any kind of entertainment. It was used when the performer could not act due to injury or any hurdle during the show , in order to not let the audience get dispirited ; instead become incandescent(enthusiastic) using this very phrase. Life is a hurdle race , obviously! We all have to run the race and get across the many hurdles that come through. Even if we fall in between , becoming melancholy(sorrowful) w

The one for your Soothing

'The title of the blog is literally so confusing!' , 'What does it mean by soothing here?' , ' Is she talking about the music which soothes and calms us?' , 'Is she stating the people who do ASMR video?' - I think these questions will be arrising like uninvited guests in your mind , and if not , you people are too lazy to think!πŸ˜‘  So , in this post , I am gonna talk about the one special person for your soothing! Now , the confusing thing is - "Do people sooth us?" Well , yes and yes! When you're feeling down , and the one who's voice calms and composes you , makes you relax and feel good and cozy is your 'soothing one'. I know the thing I am trying to convey here is not always true in everyone's case. I mean , it isn't compulsory that everyone has this type of a person in their life , right? Few people listen music and do their favourite things and hobbies , it's true that these things too make you feel good. But t

Unseen yet special

When I literally feel useless and worthless , I go crazy ! πŸ™„πŸ˜” Crazy , in a way , that I would be having an explosion of thoughts in my mind but outside I would be niceuuu😁 ! I think it is normal as everyone does the same! But what happens at this stage with me is a bit unusual! There are few people who comfort me like no other , understands me , and the most important , cheer up my mood and help me to clear up and manage all my so-called-complicated thoughts! Now , what I wonder is I feel really special about those people who play a huge part in my life but I still haven't met them or talked to them . Without meeting them , they can cheer you up , comfort you and also understands you! How can this strong bond be made when you haven't met each other or known about each other? Has it happened with you all ? Do tell me stories about your unseen-yet-special someone in comments! I will be waiting!  Fighting!!! ❤️