Skip to main content

Normalising Ourselves?!

Today's blog can be more like a speech ; I mean , it can be boring and quite uninteresting , so if you're still gonna read it , thanks a lot!πŸ˜…πŸ˜
First of all , what is society? "A society is a group of individuals involved in persistent social interaction, or a large social group sharing the same spatial or social territory, typically subject to the same political authority and dominant cultural expectations." - This is what I found on Wikipedia πŸ™„πŸ™ƒ! Now , I think most of you didn't even read or understood the hard and boring definition . So , let me explain you in my way. Society is what we live in. Not physically , but mentally. You and I consist of the society. We all live with a mentality of what others usually say , do or judge ; it's because of the society , the term 'normal' can be defined.
But wait , what is normalcy? Or , what is it being normal?πŸ€” Also , which normal am I talking about in here? Normal is a term in physics, and maths and also a term which is used by us , the society. "Normal is conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected." - This is what I found online. πŸ˜… So , in simple ways , living a life as every other person lives and behaving as every other person does can be considered normal by the judgemental eyes of the society. Right? 
So , let me ask you , 'Are you normal?' Now your mind would think about the answer of this question which I have asked. But what's your answer or do you have an answer? Have you ever thought if you're normal or not? We always think 'I am stupid' or 'I am weird' or 'I am better than others' and many other things about ourselves. In short , every person thinks about himself/herself in a different way , right? Few people are bubbly and happy , few are stressed out and philosophical , few are confident and bold , few are introverts and few are extroverts. We have many many kinds of people living in this society. That simply means , every single person is different . So , if everyone is different , their behaviour , deeds , thoughts , dreams and many other things can be different too. Still , we , as in society , expect similar or same things from everyone , we expect everyone to be normal. We bound ourselves to live as the society standards. Why? We know we all are different ; you are different from me , I am different from you! So why do we need to be normal? And if someone is not normal , why do we expect him/her to normalize himself/herself? We just simply need to accept the fact that everyone is unique and every single viewpoint of every single person matters! 
I just completed one of the Chetan Bhagat's book , and I took a quote out - 'Why can't we be a normal family for once? I thought. I guess there are no normal families in the world. Everyone is a psyso , and the average of all psychos is what we call normal.' True words , right? Everyone is psycho behind his/her own problems and life , if we take the average of all psychos , we'll find one psycho who is neither least psycho nor most psycho. He's/She's the pysho whom we call normal, maybe.
Got the point what I am trying to prove here? Everyone is unique and everyone is important! There is no need to become a 'normal person' in life if you're happy with yourself! It's okay if not everyone will like you , but the thing is everyone should accept you. You agree , right?  I accept you as you are! Just be yourself , speak yourself , love yourself! πŸ’œ
Fighting!!!❤️

Comments

Here are few of my popular posts you'd like :>

What are soulmates?

 Hey there , humans!!! 😁 I am Dhanshree! ≧﹏≦ Back with a new blog and a new post! I made this blog to share some real life incidents or anything which I find interesting and worth to share. Usually , I write these stuffs in my beloved diary but I sort of enjoy more in typing rather than writing .Sorry , my dear diary if your soul is reading this from somewhere...πŸ˜…πŸ˜†! Let's get back to the main purpose i.e. writing this blog . So , I was once watching a k-drama which is MORE THAN FREINDS and got to know a story about soulmates. The story is not true but it is too beautiful to be untrue ! ( I hope you're getting what i'm trying to say...^^;;) I am not trying to define LOVE, here but just sharing a story. (And of course , how can I know anything about love , i'm just 15 !πŸ˜… ) Also, there are no pictures, so sorry if you miss them @_@ The best story I have ever heard in my life starts here.....πŸ’œ Long ago , the humans had 4 hands , 4 legs , 2 heads but 1 body and 1 soul (

The show must go on

 Hey there , humans!!! 😁 Reallyyyyyyy long time and no see , huh? Hopefully someone else would be throwing taunts on you during the time I went missing lol.  Let's quickly get straight to the topic and then a twist at the end !(With no guarantee if it's a good twist or a bad one) And additionally and strangely , for readers to understand it the right way , there are meanings of few vocab written in the brackets beside them :) Happy reading! ' The show must go o n' is a phrase which is traditionally used by the entertainers or performers of a drama society , circus or any kind of entertainment. It was used when the performer could not act due to injury or any hurdle during the show , in order to not let the audience get dispirited ; instead become incandescent(enthusiastic) using this very phrase. Life is a hurdle race , obviously! We all have to run the race and get across the many hurdles that come through. Even if we fall in between , becoming melancholy(sorrowful) w

The one for your Soothing

'The title of the blog is literally so confusing!' , 'What does it mean by soothing here?' , ' Is she talking about the music which soothes and calms us?' , 'Is she stating the people who do ASMR video?' - I think these questions will be arrising like uninvited guests in your mind , and if not , you people are too lazy to think!πŸ˜‘  So , in this post , I am gonna talk about the one special person for your soothing! Now , the confusing thing is - "Do people sooth us?" Well , yes and yes! When you're feeling down , and the one who's voice calms and composes you , makes you relax and feel good and cozy is your 'soothing one'. I know the thing I am trying to convey here is not always true in everyone's case. I mean , it isn't compulsory that everyone has this type of a person in their life , right? Few people listen music and do their favourite things and hobbies , it's true that these things too make you feel good. But t

Unseen yet special

When I literally feel useless and worthless , I go crazy ! πŸ™„πŸ˜” Crazy , in a way , that I would be having an explosion of thoughts in my mind but outside I would be niceuuu😁 ! I think it is normal as everyone does the same! But what happens at this stage with me is a bit unusual! There are few people who comfort me like no other , understands me , and the most important , cheer up my mood and help me to clear up and manage all my so-called-complicated thoughts! Now , what I wonder is I feel really special about those people who play a huge part in my life but I still haven't met them or talked to them . Without meeting them , they can cheer you up , comfort you and also understands you! How can this strong bond be made when you haven't met each other or known about each other? Has it happened with you all ? Do tell me stories about your unseen-yet-special someone in comments! I will be waiting!  Fighting!!! ❤️